- A Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized Double-Blind Comparison of Subcutaneous ORG31540/SR90107A with Enoxaparin in the Prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism after Elective Major Knee Surgery or a Revision. Phase III, FDA Clinical Trial.
- The Chiropractic Treatment of MRI/CT Proven Lumbar Disc Herniation. M. L. Swank, J. Grote, D. Rottinghaus.
- The Diagnostic Value of Hoffmann’s Sign in Predicting Cervical Spine Pathology and Impending Cervical Myelopathy. M. L. Swank.
- A Two-Year, Multi-Center, Prospective, Randomized Study of Pedicle Screw Fixation. C.E. Sutterlin, III, S.P. Barrett, R.J. Wisnewski, C.A. Dickman, F.T. Wetzel, C.B. Michelson, G.G. Field, P.C. McAfee, M. L. Swank, M. Reed.
- Autogenous Bone Grafting of Uncontained Tibial Defects in Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Four to Six Year Follow-Up Report. M. L. Swank, N. Parks, G. Engh.
- Outcome Analysis in Hip Replacement Surgery. M. L. Swank, G. Macalino, C. Engh.
- Medial Compartment Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: A Clinical and Radiographic Outcome Study with Cost Analysis. M. L. Swank, N. Parks, G. Engh.
- The Economic Impact of Total Hip Arthroplasty in Working Age Patients. M. L. Swank, C. Engh, G. Macalino, J. Leonard.
- Osteolysis Causing Late Loosening of a Cementless Acetabular Component in Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Case Report. M. L. Swank, C. Engh.